Monday, February 8, 2010

Life....

Sometime…
I feel my life is so unfair! Work, life, health n love. This world is so cruel, I ask God for a little happiness in my life. What I got is sadness, lonely n heart brake.

Sometime…
I thinks God forget about my, everything or every time I’ll did right or doing wrong He doesn’t care. It feel like doesn’t see or care about me at all. But still I always thinking of him, His name always on my lips still He doesn’t love me like He love other. Oh... my God, my love...why do you doing this to me... Dear God… I did not know what to do, what good or bad in my life. I’ll need you to guide me. To set me on the right direction. To always thinking of you, to never forgot you to love you, never make you angry…

Always…
I fell envy, jealous n desperate. O… God I turn to you for forgiveness of my entire mistake n my sin… please gives me happiness n strength to face this unfair world…God, don't you worry, my heart is only for you, no other God, other than Allah all mighty...

No comments: