Thursday, May 26, 2011

Sad Entry....

I do not know why but my heart feels very melancholic. Sad like been sliced ​​with chainsaw. When you feel like this, even the face automatic became very ugly coz of feeling sad.

Ok, I lied. I know why I feel so jaded. But I do not want to say anything. I do not want to be whiny boy who always feeling snap every time and need everyone attention, loving, spoiled and pampered. My heart is like a sea in a storm, thinking about what he say it to me, feels like he is hating me so much. Is it wrong for me to ask him for help, why is he needed to saying that to me? Like he is mocking me! Simply said “sorry I’m cannot help you” enough.

Truly this time…when I in need, he saying such thing to me… maybe….maybe….it the last time….between me and him….

No comments: